Friday, August 16, 2013

Sir Paul McCartney

I saw Paul McCartney this week. What an experience!!  I will never forget being part of a crowd of nearly 40,000 singing "Hey Jude" with him. Amazing...

Photos to share the experience with you all too!


The crowd and the stage.


My friend and I- we went down together.


More of the crowd. I have never seen Mosaic Stadium so full in my life.


The stage view we had. Not great seats, but it didn't matter. The energy was high, the crowd was great and Sir Paul does a show that is amazing!


Sir Paul



His funky piano. I tried to get decent close up pics but it was hard. Sorry for the quality, but it gives an idea of what this amazing experience was like.


I have some video of it too, but I am not sure whether I will attempt to load the clips or not; they are large and I am a bit nervous of copyright laws. In any case, I will never forget Sir Paul singing some of my favourites- Let it Be, Yesterday, Hey Jude, Helter Skelter, and mostly Blackbird.

No comments: