Monday, April 19, 2010

Murphy

Well, I guess it's time to finally introduce Murphy. Murphy is a little scamp of a Jack Russell Terrier who has found her way here... silly girl has come in and made herself quite at home.  Anyway, she's going to be quite a hairy little thing I suspect, and I have to say now that she is over what she came with (worms, bacterial infection... who knows?!?), she has turned into a lovely little blur of a dog. :)






Ain't she a cutie? She's going to be a broken (I think, but she might end up REALLY hairy yet) tri-colour Jack Russell.



Muddy Murphy prints on my freshly washed floor!



Look at her go.... 





Yup, she definitely has some attitude, lol.

And finally, Murph trying to nap on Spike. 



I have to say the little gal makes me laugh and is the most fun I have had in ages with a puppy. It's good!

2 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophie Brador said...

Jen! You've been busy collecting beasties. That little Murphy is so cute.

I'm kind of missing those wide open Saskatchewan spaces these days.

Hope the spring will be nice there. We just had a big blast of snow yesterday. Kind of a shocker after the trees have all leafed out.

xo
SB