Sunday, July 22, 2012

We are MIA....

The big move is coming fast.... sorry we have been a bit absent lately from posting/commenting. But, I am in the countdown until I get possession of my new home!  Once I have the dogs there and a bit settled, I'll post for sure. Until then, know that I am reading as much as I can, but commenting is just beyond me. And, know that Sophie is feeling better (her tail is healing!), Murphy is continuing her quest for world domination, Spike is his same gentle self and Reason is growing like a bad, bad weed!

Later all... from the new house!! :)

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Good luck on the move.

Of course, you realize you're going to owe us back puppy pictures, right?

Dexter said...

I am happy to hear that Miss Sophie is feeling better. Good luck with the big move.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sophie said...

So excited to hear from you guys when you're all settled in!

How Sam Sees It said...

Good luck!

Cute Cockapoos said...

I'm glad to know that Sophie is getting better. Good luck with the new house!

Hello! I've noted Black Dog Blog for the sunshine award! http://keepingupwithcockapoos.blogspot.com/2012/07/were-on-new-blogger-alert.html