Sunday, November 18, 2012

I love Sundays....

Life is good today. I've been knitting Christmas presents and hanging out with the dogs, catching up on my Chicago Fire addiction (great show, by the way!).

My girlies decided that they wanted, no needed to be close too.... Spike, being an old grump headed upstairs to nap on the bed but the girls stick close to me, almost all the time.


Rease, chewing on a bone. Complete with the envelope she stole off the table too, ha!



Sophie on the couch. Samples of a new knitted blanket to be,  on the chair. It's going to be a soft, cozy blankie when it's finished!


Rease- why stay on the dog bed when you can lounge on the back of the couch?!?


Yummy bone!  Great spot to chew on a bone; she can reach over and give kisses from there.


Murphy- why not steal Sophie's place on the couch?!?


Murphy and Sophie.  Sunday cuddles!

3 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

My pups are big on the spot stealing when someone moves

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Oskar said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Achieve1dream said...

How come you haven't posted in so long? Everything okay?