Friday, March 18, 2011

The view this morning

It was a wild morning around this house, for some reason.  Both Murphy and Ringo (yes, he's STILL here, LOL!) were CRAZY and while my back was turned my living room went from clean to this:


Toy guts everywhere. Sigh. I clean my house daily, actually multiple times daily with the toy killers around!


Murphy refuses to admit her guilt, but I know better!!

But, in other news, this was the view as I was leaving this morning. Sun was up, but yes, that's SNOW.  Sunrise today was 7:15AM, and I've been driving into a blinding light everyday this week (save cloudy today), bright enough that even sunglasses didn't completely help the glare!  YEAH!!!


And, even better, there's a hint of my lawn peaking out!  Spring IS coming, even if it's a bit cold and snowy today!!

10 comments:

georgia little pea said...

Thank goodness I haven't had one if those gut wrenching moments in a while. You clean every day? That's amazing. I've learnt to close both eyes and make do with twice a week. I just do multiple daily cleanups of Rufus's area!

How funny that you see all that snow brrr and find the bit of spring. We're definitely too spoilt here in sunny Sydney!

Have a great weekend :)

rottrover said...

Gizmo has adopted one of the pillows from the couch as HIS stuffy. He's been slowly de-stuffing it over the past year. Your living room looks very familiar!!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about cleaning! I swear that Sophie and Koda dig every toy out of the toy box and drag them all over the house. It looks a bit more like spring here and it was almost plus 10, can't wait for the summer weather!

Achieve1dream said...

Yay for signs of spring! I'm so happy we get spring here earlier. I don't know what I'd do if it was still cold here. :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope woo've been enjoying some fur ME!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

Some wild antics when your mom isn't looking. Oh dear. I know how grumpy that can make the humans.

Congrats on seeing the ground again. Next thing you know, you'll be roaching on the cool grass.

Slobbers,
Mango

ForPetsSake said...

Poor murdered toys...I've seen this crime scene before.

Jean said...

Ah yes, stufficide! My two old girls have no interest in toys, but how well I remember when Emma, Caleb or Lucy played homicidal maniacs.

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean about the messy house at the moment coz of Muesli and her toys everywhere - I seem to spend half my time cleaning and picking up things but the house STILL looks like a bomb hit it! :-)

Hsin-Yi

rottrover said...

Jen, have you heard from Robin at Chocolate Bunny(?)? I can't find their blog and I wanted to get the addy to send $$. I'm a slacker...