Monday, June 13, 2011

Tired

I was at Rebecca's kennel all weekend, while she went to play flyball with her dogs. I take all 3 dogs with me, as it's a treat for them to run and hunt gophers. Spikey killed 2 himself this weekend, I believe- I can't prove it was him, but he hunted in that field a good chunk of Sunday.  Murphy was outside for 7 hours straight on Sunday, playing with her big siblings along with Chase the Chihuahua and Quinn the Jack/Chi cross. Sophie loves to just run around, chasing birds or balls.  It has been GORGEOUS weather and with the heat comes even more tired dogs.

Good thing these two slugs have agility class tonight... wonder if they'll find any energy to work tonight?



Better get out my yummiest treats; looks like they are going to need some motivation! Nothing like tired dogs. :)

4 comments:

Dexter said...

Oh I do love a tired dog.

Mango Momma

Sophie said...

Tired dogs are the best dogs! You'll have to break out cheese covered nuked hotdogs to get those exhausted pups up and on their feet :)

Ms. ~K said...

Wake up sleepy heads!!!
Hugs and belly rubs to all,
~K

Achieve1dream said...

I love tired dogs too! I took Jackal for a run with my bike and then clipped his nails . . . he barely looked up and didn't try to pull away even once. :D