Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's all about Sophie

Miss Sophie, the quirkiest little labrador I've met. :)  Love my girlie even if she insists on remaining in the yard to chew her bone.

Didn't seem too bad, until I realized it was snowing. A little snow never stopped Sophie from a good chew in the yard.



Bad quality photo, my apologies, but silly girl, that cannot possibly be comfortable!

Anyway, I'm getting caught up on blogs this week.... I got the award from you Sophie, thank you! Next post, I'll pass it along. :)



Or sleep in the strangest positions.

3 comments:

Dexter said...

I see nothing wrong with that. I, Mango, know there is ONE and ONLY ONE proper place to enjoy a chewie and that is a specific point in my yard, rain, snow, whatever.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sophie said...

Silly Sophie!

And no problem on the award! :)

Achieve1dream said...

LOL That is too funny! Was she asleep in that chair? Can't possibly be comfortable. :)