Friday, January 17, 2014

While one is sick....

I have been sick this week with some sort of H1N1 viral flu, maybe, or perhaps a viral pneumonia. The doctors were unclear with me but what I DO know is that I am SICK! I have been coughing up a lung and napping for hours everday-- it's been going on for a week already and I have been starting to get a little bored of the nap, pet kitten, play with puppy, nap, repeat, repeat routine.

So, I have gotten busy and decided that I NEED to finish this baby gift for a dear friend.... It's not quite big enough yet and I have to admit I have fumbled the pattern in a few places, but generally speaking, I am very pleased with the results!







 I also splurged and used a gorgeous Cascade Wool...  check it out, if you are into fancy wools to knit with... Cascade Yarn Superwash Paint.  I used the tropical seas colour scheme because I think it's an interesting set of bright, vibrant colours for a baby. No pastels here!  Hope she agrees with my choice!!


Can't wait to show off the finished product at the end of this!

No comments: