Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snow Day

Snow has come to Saskatchewan. It seems too early to me, but such is life in late October.

I'm celebrating with a root canal, drained abcess, all done this morning (thank dog and hopefully that's the end of my dental trauma for the fall!!) and an afternoon nap under the duvet.  The dogs want you to know they want to go back to bed too...




Everyone waiting to come in.


Seriously, 'nuff photos already. Everyone knows what snow looks like!



Seriously. Let me in. NOW. 

Enjoy the snow, everyone!!


1 comment:

Ms. ~K said...

Oh I feel your pain! I hope this takes care of all your TOOTH woes!

I heard from my friend in North Dakota this evening and she said they have a blizzard warning, so I wondered about you!

I've been to every Canadian province/territory except Nunavut and Labrador.

Stay warm and hugs to the pups,
Kit